THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

yeah, i would say he is crazy!!!!...

8:37amKevin

y u leavin shit on my profile...if u cant be nice then just dont do it

u got ur bf...gl w/ that

8:56amElisa

you move on quick

maybe you just can't be alone? and it wasn't mean...take a joke

8:56amKevin

how do u know?

8:56amElisa

it's obvious

Kevin

u hurt me

8:56amElisa

i told you about them both - no bf's...and you were fine with it...then you started to be a jerk about it

i just said i had to think things through...

then you got nasty

made me question things after that

8:57amKevin

but u avoided me all weekend bc a guy didnt like u talking to me'

8:57amElisa

no b/c i had to think about what i wanted!

and i was sick!!!

i have a meeting

8:57amKevin

bye

0 comments: