THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 19, 2009

and the dickhead blocked ME...wtf...i just told HIM to go away :)...

Elisa

yeah, sorry the status update was you

12:54pmKevin

oh great lol

12:54pmElisa

there will likely be more...

12:54pmKevin

about me?

12:55pmElisa

perhaps

12:55pmKevin

can i call u or are u busy?

12:55pmElisa

you and amy are the two fucking with my good karma lately

i am at work

so you will both be my status updates until i get it all out

12:56pmKevin

wait

can't we just let this go

i am sorry

12:57pmElisa

no - it really upset me

the whole thing -  i don't intentionally hurt anyone

this is why i hate guys you make shit up

12:57pmKevin

but u dont like me that way so it's not that big of a deal now, right?

Elisa

who fucking knows...it just pissed me off

I don't know who or what i like or want - I am with two people I enjoy

but your true colors came out and that was sort of discouraging

12:59pmKevin

well if u ever want me, i'd get there somehow :-

:-)

1:10pmKevin

where do i read ur blog?

1:12pmElisa

no way

1:25pmKevin

lol y not?

oh well

1:28pmElisa

because

it is where i really vent and talk about things, and you probably don't want to read about the other guys

1:29pmKevin

oh ya, no thanks

sent u a pic

1:31pmElisa

i see that...nice try, i am not that easy

1:31pmKevin

hmmmm xoxo

1:35pmElisa

nope

1:35pmKevin

u get the 2nd?

1:35pmElisa

hugs and kisses don't work - I am cold herated

i am a woman scorned

you know what they say about that

1:36pmKevin

well i do care for you....so what do i do now?

1:37pmElisa

nothing

1:37pmKevin

?????

1:37pmElisa

don't care for me

better that way

i am a bitch

1:37pmKevin

u want me 2 go away?

just tell me and i'll never talk to u again

1:38pmElisa

ok yes...sorry, but i can't do this right now. I am involved with 2 people already

1:38pmKevin

ok goodbye elisa

1:39pmElisa

sorry, I really hate being less than kind to anyone

You don't have permission to chat with this person.


1:41pmKevin is offline.

0 comments: