THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 19, 2009

round two...

Elisa

how did i hurt you?

this is bugging me...

10:22amKevin

because i was head over heels for you and it hurt when you said u had that guy

10:29amKevin

well???

Elisa

but i told you that

10:34amKevin

ya, but that's not what happened... when can i call u to clear this up

10:35amElisa

what is to clear up? you wanted to ask out amy...

10:35amKevin

i was hurt and was just being mean

fine...u want to not talk to me then ok

10:39amElisa

i don't like mean people

10:39amKevin

ok...well i guess thats goodbye then huh

10:39amElisa

you knew i was not really available

10:40amKevin

no i didnt think it was that serious

10:40amElisa

and you were in TX with a girlfriend

and my status is not about you

10:40amKevin

i have no gf

10:40amElisa

you did

10:40amKevin

no i didnot

Elisa

and many nights i called or would text and heard nothing b/c you were with her

10:41amKevin

that w/e after i talked to you every day u were sick, u ignored me bc of some dude

10:42amElisa

no i didn't - i told you i had to think things over and you got crazy

10:42amKevin

first of all, i dont get "crazy"

10:42amElisa

you did...you sent me nasty texts and im's

you did get mean

10:44amKevin

listen i was hurt....bottom line

10:45amElisa

well i don't understand why you even

liked me...we hardly talked and you avoided me

10:47amKevin

well i did, but really it's ok... just do ur thing and i hope things work out for you.

10:50amElisa

see even that is in a mean tone

10:51amKevin

its not i promise...i like u but ur taken

10:51amElisa

i am not taken...! i am seeing two people...nothing serious, but I want to leave it at that for now. I don't like to get around and juggle...

10:52amKevin

i hear ya...well if u ever want to talk u know my number

10:52amElisa

she still let you have the phone

10:53amKevin

lol, ya, until she gets mad again...sux, i know

10:54amElisa

so she is like your sugar momma

wtf

how can you judge me

10:54amKevin

i dont

10:55amKevin

no, well i dont see it that way.

10:56amElisa

nobody pays for my shit...guess you are more taken than me

she has claim on you

what do you see it as kevin?

11:00amKevin

idk, i am going to my sisters in 2 weeks alone so there wont be anymore of it

11:02amElisa

you have to be independent or you will never be happy with others

11:03amKevin

i know this...this is why i am going there to get stuff done in my life. i will be back in MN tho

11:03amElisa

good luck

11:04amKevin

thanks i guess

Elisa

well, i just think you rely too much on a female to make you happy

11:05amKevin

i might. im not sure. i am just really confused on stuff and i just want to finish my degree

11:05amElisa

i hope you are able to rely on yourself more instead

well then do it and stop trying to find someone

find yourself

11:06amKevin

i thought i did

11:09amElisa

i don't know, but it doesn't seem like it

too dependent on others...

0 comments: