THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 30, 2009

it's all about the benjamins...



Wow. Big day with Ashley. We did some serious shopping.  First of all, we weren't even sure we were going to OLD NAVY for their HUGE sale because I was spending the night in the cities with my chemical romance. But, lucky me, she called when I was on my way into town and said she was standing in line for the 50% - sweet, we are in!





Cruisin no more than 5 over due to my most recent brush with "Johnny Law", I was only going to keep her waiting about 25-30 minutes (not bad for anyone who has had to wait for me). Sad but true, it is fairly common for me to be late. I suck! But I am honest. 


Get in the store and there she is already in full force. I was not far behind and soon both our hands were overflowing with shirts that were going to cost us a mere $0.75 (holla - score!). 


Now off to Culver's to get my beef on...dang! I still can't believe I am eating meat again. And now that I am not sick from it, I went for the kids meal and opted for the scoop of frozen custard b/c it is most delicious.





All in all - great day! I probably didn't need to spend all the money, but after losing all the weight...I have to get clothes. Especially since Ashley and Amy made me get rid of most of my old clothes. :)

0 comments: