THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 31, 2009

Send in the clowns...

So, there's a party in my pants...my two sizes smaller pants that is!!!! F yeah, I got into this bitches after about 2.5 years of trying to get them over my hips. I feel super great about this because it was unexpected. I went home over lunch today to get some clothes that are now too big for me, and I thought just for the heck of it I would try these jeans on since I don't like the way any of my fat ones fit. Hells Bells...they fit and were not even tight...I had to do a double take at the size thinking there was no way they were the pair I thought they were.

I continue to be motivated by the progress I am making, and I am over the moon to actually see the results as the fat just burns off of my body. I am going to put myself out there and post a pic so that I have a visual diary of today and my many tomorrows. If I can encourage one person to get off their tush - it is all worth it.

I have now lost about 25 lbs...and I am just getting started! In fact, it is time for a walk with my home girl AP!

See ya :-)

1 comments:

AP said...

well you totally inspire me!