THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

22 hours and counting...

In 22 hours, I will be in NYC :) I can not wait one more second, seriously. I am not sure what I am looking most forward...the art, the music, the soy burgers at McDonald's, or the company! Probably all of them together as my personal smorgasboard.

I am so eager to see my friend N. I don't think anyone could possibly understand. I am also nervous because we have such a history. Up and down for years and years. I think we both care more than we could ever admit to one another. It is scary to think of what the future holds for us, as this can only last so long...or can it really just stay status quo?

Until then, I will work 6.5 more hours for Mother Mayo and then off to my boy G's for some R&R - Riesling and Relaxation. He is so my fave for that - the plan is to introduce him to Don Vito Corleone, as they have not yet met :)

I was able to get into some pants that haven't fit for a "Bill Long" time, which is very exciting. And now it is 5 pm, so I am going to put on some jeans - yippee for closing time at Mayo :-)

Later

0 comments: