THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Practice makes perfect...

So, I am not ever very good with consistency. I am easily bored and distracted. Anyway, I am really going to try to keep this blog going. I think it will be fun and perhaps therapeutic :)

I have tried to journal many times without success, but I have managed to exercise almost every day now for two months...so, I can apparently be trained.

Today is a good day. I have off at my practicum for the next week - hooray (sorry to my guys, but hey it is nice to have a break), and I work today/tomorrow then off till Tuesday. What is the occasion? Glad you asked, I am going to NYC baby!!! I am going to meet up with a good friend (N) and also meet up with an old friend (E).

In honor of this special occasion, my home girl LaSarah is doing my nails - french tip, yo. I am having a hard time sleeping at night because I am so excited. I find my mind racing with thoughts and words like "rata tat tat" and "one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twe eh eh eh eh eh elve".

Hanging with my friend Logan, whom I adore on Wednesday and that makes my brain stop - yippee! That means tonight is my last restless night before I head off on the fun adventures of new Elisa...wish me luck :)

2 comments:

AP said...

hey gurl... yo- your nails are off the hizzy, lookin' so fly. yous gots to get me yo ladyz numba. my nails be lookin' like i gots in a fight wit mah babie daddie. but yo- good lucks while you out in NYC. if yous have time, drop by da Bronx and say hi to my ma.

peace out

A Piece of Elisa said...

hey girl hey! Will do cuz you know how it is...we gotz ta shure wit one anotha.