THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 06, 2009

28 pounds later...

So, today it is official. I am down 28 lbs. I still can only tell a little bit, but when I think of that number it is large. I should give myself more credit. I mean, I am proud of myself...I am just overwhelmed with how much I still have to lose. The good news is that I am still very excited about the process. To continue the excitment, I have made a list of the things I will reward myself with for every 10 lbs lost. I would like to lose 78 more lbs...so, I will list my 8 things to get (in no particular order).

1. Coach bag - Op Art Sabrina
2. Shirts
3. Pants
4. Smaller and Sexier Panties
5. Laptop
6. Trip with my best friend Nathan
7. Coach Wallet to match grey bag in #1 spot
8. Large and travel bottles of L'eau D'Issey


8 lbs to my first reward, hmmm...what will it be? I suspect the bag since I loved it so much!!!!


I am getting back on track with the walking at work, so this should be a little easier. I have slowed down lately. I am also running 30 minutes at a time now, so that is very exciting. Now that I will be working days, I hope to run and do weights at least 5 days a week. I anticipate the walking at work will decrease, but I will still make it a priority on my downtime.


As John Bingham says, "Waddle On!"
E

1 comments:

AP said...

it's not about how far you have to go, but about how far you have come. you're doing awesome E.