THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 10, 2009

now this is getting exciting...

Let the detective work begin. Dig deep to find what I want and what I am willing to allow myself. Don't dig too deep and misinterpret or over analyze what he says to me. The Pickle has now told me to lose the competition thing I have going on with other girls because I have him on "lock down" and there is nothing to worry about. Pretty sure I am loving this because I have now decided that though we are still just seeing each other, I do not want to see anyone else. I will exclusively be with him for the time being.

We have really come a long way in this thing that started off as a casual encounter of two people who didn't know one another and met in Cannon Falls for a drink one night. We now see one another on a regular basis and it is better everytime. We play together, we laugh, we solve life's issues, we share our past, we confide, we challenge, blah blah...it's great. One who used to be quiet now tells me how great the time spent with me is and how he looks very forward to the next visit. He is always telling me how sexy I am and how he is proud of the progress I am making with my body.

He says I am sweet and cute...and I am a lover and a friend. Yesterday, he told me I inspired him to start running again. This made me feel great. He is sharing his struggles with me and asking me to help problem solve issues that he knows affects our relationship. Seems like this has the potential to go somewhere once we both let our guard down and decide to take the chance. There was a time we didn't cuddle much and now we fall asleep spooning and wake up forking - lol! He is too cute, and I just like him a lot...he even went out and bought some colonge.

I am very happy!!!!

E

0 comments: